G4 launches its ambassador program!
The FRENCH brand of high-end cycling clothes developed by the former professional Geoffroy Lequatre is looking for his/her new ambassadors!
You are passionate about cycling, active on social networks and think you can bring your creativity, simply to the image of G4?
So do not hesitate, apply and join our team!
G4 is a premier quality cycling french brand based in the Cote d’Azur and designed by former professional cyclist, Geoffroy Lequatre.
The House of G4 reinvents the rules of modern design for cyclists. Leading edge fabrics inspire our team to design elegant,
stylish and high-performance collections which transmit the heritage and values of the Cote d'Azur.
Join our team ! #WEWEARG4
We are obviously looking for cycling enthusiasts but also motivated people who can bring their spirit in the brand.
If you wish to live a unique experience, preview our collections or benefit from exceptional rates, you are in the right place!
The main goal will be to bring us a presence on social networks (with #IWEARG4 & #WEWEARG4) but also to promote G4,
to create content and animate your community in your respective localities.
You will be guest for our OFFLINE meeting and privates events.
Ambassadors days will be organized, so you can ride with professional cyclists, former champions and our muses ...
Conditions of admission
- 18 years old minimum
- Follow our social network pages on which you are present
- Be passionate about cycling
To participate, it's easy!
Send us your answers by email: email@example.com
- Name, first name, age, sex, locality
- What is your sports practice?
- How many kilometers do you make per year?
- Which team/club are you part of?
- Which networks are you most active on?
- How many followers do you have?
- In what area are you working?
- Why do you rather than another one? (Do not hesitate to be creative, we are looking for ambassadors able to bring real value to our brand!)
We will receive applications until March 30th and give the results from April 3rd.
Good luck !