• -€54.00
Distinguished Woman Shorts BLACK

Men’s cycling bib shorts black compression

Based on 8 reviews

Show reviews

These black bib shorts will go with any of your cycling outfits. Comfortable, stylish yet understated, these professional fit bib shorts, which fit like a second skin, guarantee your comfort.

€145.00 Save €54.00
€199.00
Tax included
Size
Quantity

Men’s black cycling shorts – Simply

With these plain black bib-shorts you’ll ride simply in style and comfort. The reinforced chamois adapted to the male morphology of men is one of the best on the market. Their super stretch compression fabric ensures better blood flow for performance optimisation even during the most intensive of efforts.

Characteristics

High-performance bib-shorts

Stretch fabric, highly hydrophilic, UV50 protection

Structured 3D mesh back for greater ventilation

Leg length 26cm

Reinforced chamois tailored to the male anatomy

G4100HD pad

• Designed in FRANCE
  • Made in  ITALY
C10168_XS

Data sheet

Elasthan
22%
Elasthan
22%
Anatomic
oui
Ventilation
oui
Ergonomic
oui
Dplus
oui
Extralight
oui
Sizing chart
oui
Nylon
78%
Nylon
78%
Usage
summer
Line
Essentiel
Dimension
Road

indication care

To ensure the best of our garments, please consult the instruction label located inside before washing your 

garment. Our products are made with care and from quality materials and fine tailoring.

The way you care for your clothing will determine its durability and longevity! Take care of it just like your bike! 

Reviews about this product
1★
2★
3★
4★
5★
9.8/10

Based on 8 reviews

excellent (Translated review)

Super shorts, the best! perfect comfort on the saddle, no annoying seams, nice material (Translated review)

Perfect!? (Translated review)

Hello, good quality cycling shorts! A pro cycling shorts for all cyclists. (Translated review)

Is it anti UV? (Translated review)

Good evening just received the morning hand wash quick drying in the shade as I live in the DOM sun there is, test this late afternoon very good quality good compression pad very comfortable because I have a Rapha less resistant I am very satisfied jean boula (Translated review)

excellent:to buy again! (Translated review)

Like all the shorts of the brand, its comfort suits me perfectly, matches perfectly with the Ethnic shirt...and the socks! (Translated review)

Men’s cycling bib shorts...

€199.00 €145.00
close Cart