Geoffroy Lequatre, former professional cyclist and founder of our brand G4, presents you the perfect bag for the good cyclist to ride like a pro in this new fall season!
Fall is one of the favorite seasons for cycling! The weather conditions are pleasant and the landscapes are beautiful and the leaves are starting to brown nicely!
However, it is still complicated to choose the right cycling clothes and accessories to ride because the mornings can be cool and the days rainy...
That's why, at G4, we have created the concept of the "Perfect Cyclist Bag" according to the seasons to help you make the best choices! So, what are the must-have items in your bike bag for this fall?
Are you ready to find out what's inside?
- A good, comfortable cycling bib-short: the green cycling short for optimal comfort and a guaranteed fall look!
- A moose long sleeve jersey: the windproof and light Contrast cycling jersey with seasonal designs
- A rain jacket: the Rainsystem 2.0 cycling jacket to be protected from the rain in all circumstances
- A thermoregulating base layer: short or long sleeves, our cycling undershirts will allow an optimal evacuation of perspiration and humidity
- A light windbreaker: sleeveless or long-sleeved, the Sirocco and Mistral light cycling windbreakers will protect you from the cool mid-season winds
- A good pair of gloves: for good visibility on the road and protection, mid-season cycling gloves or winter leather gloves for cooler rides
- A water bottle to stay hydrated
- Warmers: to be covered from head to toe!