On the occasion of the Giro, from 4-27 May 2018, G4 takes up the Italian culinary traditions but this time in the dietetic way, vegan and more gluten-free way.
Our team has always accompanied you before, during and after your bike trips in terms of nutritional advice and will continue to do so for the happiness of its readers.
Pizza yes, but dietary …
To end in style an intense step and raised at the Giro, what better than a slice of organic pizza redesigned without gluten, easy and quick to prepare, easy to digest to regain strength after hard efforts.
The key to a good organic pizza:
As any self-respecting foodie, the limitation to the definitive elimination of dairy products and gluten-free foods will restore a form and a well-being consequent to each of us.
At this point, to eat well but …. organic, we always look for the right foods that are sometimes difficult to find compared to traditional and inexpensive products.
We try to invent original recipes low in calories but rich in fiber, iron and other nutrients essential to our good health.
Today, we offer you the recipe for gluten-free vegan pizza:
Components to have:
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 150 g dried or semi-dried tomatoes
- 2 round zucchini
- 2 onions
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- olive oil
- fresh rosemary
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 table spoon brown sugar
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Spread the dough on a sheet of parchment paper, then prick it with a fork to prevent swelling.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into thin wedges and sauté mushrooms in 2 tablespoons olive oil with a sprig of rosemary.
- In a second frying pan, sauté the chopped onions with salt, pepper, sugar and 1 tablespoon olive oil until melted and lightly browned.
- In a small mixer, mix the dried tomatoes with olive oil, rosemary and salt (you can also add for example pitted olives or almonds to give a crispy side to your pizza base).
- Once the dough is cooked, let cool, then spread the tomato paste, mushrooms and zucchini, and finish with the onions.
- Bake for another 10 minutes
Here is your pizza is ready to be savored.
Forget the effort, forget the race, put aside your bike and enjoy this good pizza that will be worth the detour
G4 more than a brand of clothes …
Our company does not just sell bike products, but provides nutrition advice to cycling enthusiasts and supports them in their slimming and fitness activities.
We’re your close adviser in the field of cycling but also nutrition.